Kiterocket, a PR and creative marketing agency, seeks a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator to join our growing online marketing team in our downtown Phoenix office. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting technical execution of our clients integrated digital marketing campaigns, as well as preparing results and analytics to demonstrate performance.
This role reports directly to our seasoned Digital Marketing Specialist, who will provide mentorship and training as you go in your career path toward strategy development, client and campaign management.
We are a growing agency, with offices also in Seattle, Phoenix, as well as outposts in London and Shanghai. We serve both B2B and consumer clients, of which the Digital Marketing Account Coordinator will support, providing the opportunity to become familiar with several different industries.
If the below describes you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name + “Digital Marketing Account Coordinator” in the subject line, and we’ll be in touch with qualified candidates.
Most important, be comfortable with deadlines and a fast-paced agency environment. Have a good work ethic and positive work attitude. Be eager to learn and grow.
In addition to that, the technical qualifications for the position are:
- 2+ years digital marketing experience, in an agency environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field; demonstrated course work in online marketing including content marketing, PPC and SEO is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot, SharpSpring, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Marketo and others
- Understanding and experience with in-bound marketing campaigns is preferred
- Hands-on experience with social media advertising campaigns, including platform capabilities, targeting, monitoring and analytics; we primarily work across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, with campaigns on Twitter and Pinterest as well
- Experience with Google AdWords and PPC campaigns is a strong plus
- Familiarization with online analytics and reporting
- Strong writing skills; while this position is not focused on content creation, you will need to provide occasional support
- Search Engine Optimization: provide keyword research, content and meta data optimization, SEO audits and support managing directory listings, Google My Business and other listing and review pages
- Paid Search: conduct campaign set up, monitoring, budget tracking and reporting
- Social Media Advertising: conduct campaign set up, targeting, A/B testing, monitoring, budget tracking and reporting
- Email Marketing: manage databases, program and distribute e-news and e-blasts (including dynamic functionality), program email workflows and drip campaigns, set up measurement dashboards, report activity results
- Social Media and Blog Management: assist with managing the editorial calendar and uploading social media and blog content on behalf of the agency
- Reporting and Analytics: continuously monitor client website and social media analytics, develop monthly client digital marketing reports including metrics analysis and performance improvement recommendations