Seeking: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Account Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in technology, consumer products and renewable energy industries, is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support client account teams on our Technology practice in our Phoenix office. The Technology team focuses primarily on semiconductor manufacturing, IoT and electronics clients who are category leaders and industry pioneers. Candidates will ideally work out of our Phoenix office, though applicants in Seattle will also be considered.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to keep organized across several accounts and work harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. Your main mission is to execute campaigns and create content across several digital marketing channels and client industries, while establishing a solid knowledge base in the communications world as you seek to grow your career.
The Must List:
- Typically, 1-3 years of a range of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following software (strongly preferred): WordPress; Google Analytics, marketing automation/email marketing platforms (e.g., MailChimp, HubSpot, SharpSpring, Marketo, etc.), SEO tools (Moz, SEMRush, AHREFS, etc.); social media management (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.); advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Critical skill set: digital, content and inbound marketing program familiarity; digital advertising know how; reporting and analytics; excellent verbal and written communication skills; project management with strong attention to detail; website development familiarity
Core Job Functions:
- Contribute to digital marketing planning research and strategy development, including digital channels, targets and budgeting
- Support execution for digital advertising campaigns, including pay per click, social, display, Google AdWords and inbound marketing; this includes project management, coordinating assets, uploading content, monitoring performance and managing budget
- Assist with hands-on execution for lead generation, email workflows, and email marketing campaigns from start to finish, including: drafting campaign content, working with developers to program and design, set up distribution, monitor/optimize and track results
- Assist with generating monthly/quarterly and ad hoc digital marketing reports for clients, including performance insights, and recommendations
- Support SEO activities including SEO audits, keyword research, content and metadata optimization
- Support account teams with social media measurement dashboards
- Provide internal project management for major website projects, which includes client-facing responsibilities and liaising between multiple agency teams
- Maintain client website content updates within WordPress
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Digital Marketing Coordinator, Phoenix” in the subject line.