Seeking: Digital & Creative Project Manager
Reports to: Account Director or Managing Director
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in technology, renewable and alternate energies, and sustainable consumer goods, is seeking a Project Manager to join our Technology practice. Candidates will ideally work out of our Phoenix office, though applicants in Seattle will also be considered.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to stay organized across multiple projects while working harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. Your main mission is to be the central hub for all design, website and video projects. You will be responsible for managing relevant account team members and contractors, communicating with internal stakeholders about the state of the project, on occasion interfacing directly with client stakeholders, setting deadlines and ensuring projects stay on track and on budget.
The Must List:
- Typically, 3+ years of creative project management experience, including traffic management, project management and implementation, ideally in an agency setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, public relations, business or management or related field.
- Project management certification preferred (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or International Project Management Association (IPMA)).
- Platform/tools/software experience with the following, or similar: Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; project management software; basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, After Effects; experience with Workamajig is a plus.
- Critical skill set: familiar with design, website and video project management, including an understanding of design principals and creative process. Must understand technical requirements and specifications for print production as well as digital development. Managing print production and vendor relations, ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, strong time management skills, highly organized and detail oriented; positive attitude, flexible, works well under pressure; friendly and approachable with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Core Job Functions:
- Responsible for increasing efficiency and profitability of design, web and video projects via effective project operations management.
- Make decisions and monitor the progress of project schedules.
- Oversee staff bandwidth, workflow management, project timelines and project management system administration.
- Create accurate and realistic schedules that meet client deadlines.
- Review daily workloads and delegate assignments making sure that the appropriate talent is used, and team member workloads are evenly maintained.
- Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Make sure each team member is aware of their assignments and due dates.
- Keep in contact with account teams regarding deadline statuses and any issues that may need client or agency attention, to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Be an advocate for our creative product and support account managers in explaining and positioning our work product
- Coordinate with all outsourced vendors and schedule delivery of services.
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Support business development activities and assist in the definition of project scope, goals, and project timeline based on team availability.
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Project Manager, Phoenix” in the subject line.