Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in the sustainable consumer, technology, and renewable energy industries, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Phoenix office.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to multi-task and stay organized across several accounts and work harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. Your main mission is to bring your design sense to our client and agency work, up-leveling our deliverables – from brand guides and logos to PowerPoint presentations and websites.
The Must List:
- 2-3 years of related graphic design experience, preferably including agency experience
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in graphic design
- Platform/tools/software experience with the following, or similar: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud; Microsoft Word and PPT design tools
- Critical skill set: intermediate knowledge of design standards, layout principles, typography, color and composition; experience with both print and electronic media; technical knowledge of digital and print file best practices, preparation and procedures; professional communication skills and strong ability to multitask
- Experienced with digital content creation including HTML emails, gifs, basic video animation and video editing, and front-end website design
Core Job Functions:
- Develop design deliverables that are on-brand and accurately capture the client’s messaging and story, including: logos and identity kits; website front-end design; social media graphics; presentations; collateral materials; e-blast graphics; e-booklets; web banners and more
- Ensure deliverables that require a creative touch begin with a creative concept that marries art and design, working in conjunction with Account Team members and copywriters
- Easily take direction from a Creative Director to execute design visions, and be open to collaborative input from the Creative Director and Account Teams
- Execute design projects from concept to completion, collaborating with Account Team members to obtain required briefs and information that will set the project up for success
- Consistently apply and enforce brand and style guidelines for industry-specific clients and internal agency projects
- Hit the mark on round one of creative deliverables to minimize review edits
- Create high quality designs that are free of errors, such as typos and factual inaccuracies, and meet the required technical specifications and requirements
- Adhere to deadlines and work with project managers to reset schedules when delays arise
- Properly archive all creative projects, including working files and final deliverables, per agency procedure
Interested applicants, please send your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Graphic Designer, Phoenix” in the subject line.