Seeking: Agency Operations Assistant
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in the sustainable consumer, technology, and renewable energy industries, is seeking a part-time Agency Operations Assistant to join our Phoenix office.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to multi-task and stay organized. Your main mission is to bring your organizational skills and eye for detail to support agency operations
THE MUST LIST:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in office administration
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree
- Platform/tools/software experience with the following, or similar: project management software such as Workamajig; file management systems; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Adobe Acrobat; WordPress; accounting software
- Critical skill set: strong organization and planning skills; excellent with numbers/has budget and/or AR training; strong interpersonal skills; places high value on accountability and meeting deadlines; ability to multitask and problem solve; ability to communicate effectively
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Set up new clients and projects in Workamajig software
- Assist account teams with reporting
- Order office supplies and new equipment
- Coordinate and order staff/client meals
- Book travel
- Manage printing and production projects
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Operations Assistant” in the subject line.