Seeking: Account Executive
Reports to: Account Manager or Account Director
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in technology, consumer products and renewable energy industries, is seeking an Account Executive to join our Technology practice. Candidates will ideally work out of our Phoenix office, though applicants in Seattle and San Francisco will also be considered.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to keep organized across several accounts and work harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. Your main mission is adeptly provide support to account managers, PR Managers and digital peers to execute a full range of PR and marketing activities, while establishing a solid knowledge base in the communications world as you seek to grow your career.
The Must List:
- 1-2 years of PR/marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Platform/tools/software experience with the following, or similar: Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel; media and influencer databases; media monitoring, social media platforms and analytics
- Critical skill set: emerging familiarity with full range PR and digital marketing tactics and tools; media and influencer relations; social media content and community management; strong writing skills, including AP style; excellent organization and attention to detail
Core Job Functions:
- Contribute to PR/marketing planning research and strategy development
- Conduct media and influencer outreach: develop pitches and press materials; build and maintain media/influencer lists; conduct outreach; research and help implement paid distribution opportunities
- Help execute events: develop event plans and manage production; build invite lists and manage RSVPs; research partnership/sponsorship opportunities; staff and manage logistics on-site
- Support profile building activities: identify award and spokesperson opportunities; draft entries and manage submissions
- Support social media, online content and email marketing, working in conjunction with digital specialist: develop social content calendars; create and post social media content; manage social media communities; draft blog posts and website copy; draft e-blasts and landing page content
- Support digital advertising and SEO efforts: work with digital team to produce and report social ad campaigns; conduct keyword research and on-page optimizations; gather and report results
- Help with account management and workflow: maintain project trackers; develop timeline and ownership trackers; research vendors and track budgets; draft agendas and meeting recaps
- Maintain results reporting: produce routine status reports; track and report all media coverage and digital marketing metrics
- Manage intern workloads and training when requested
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Account Executive” in the subject line.
Published: July 23, 2019