We constantly seek talented and highly motivated college interns to work with us on a quarterly basis. Interns work on various tasks in support of agency initiatives, including: coordination and follow-up on client deliverables; media monitoring; research; social media; production; agency outreach, and a wide array of administrative and project duties.
This can be a paid internship for the right candidate, working 20-40 hours per week at one of our offices in Phoenix or Seattle.
- Studying for or recently graduated with a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable worker and self-starter
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to think out processes and procedures thoroughly and independently
- Able to effectively communicate to a diverse group of constituents including internal staff, vendors, suppliers and the general public
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Input and maintenance of management information systems (input, recording, reporting software)
- Administrative skills including typing, answering phones and handling inquiries, maintaining databases and spreadsheet files, office errands, etc.
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “PR Intern” in the subject line.