Seeking: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in technology and sustainability industries, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to support client account teams in both our practice areas, working from our Phoenix or Seattle office.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to keep organized across several accounts and work harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. Your main mission is to provide both strategy and execution support in five key service areas: SEO, email marketing, paid online ad campaigns (search and social), website creation (strategy and project oversight, not development), as well as provide analytics support related to all the previous categories.
The Must List:
- Typically, 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a track record of increased responsibility; agency experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, or related field
- Working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following software and platforms is required: WordPress; Google Analytics, marketing automation/email marketing platforms (e.g., MailChimp, HubSpot, SharpSpring, Marketo, etc.), SEO tools (Moz, SEMRush, AHREFS, etc.); advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn, etc.); social media management (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.), marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Critical skill set: digital marketing strategy development; content marketing; inbound marketing and online lead generation; digital advertising and budget management; reporting and analytics; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Core Job Functions:
- Work collaboratively with senior digital strategists and core client account team members to develop digital marketing strategies; help draft digital marketing sections of integrated campaign plans, including targets, tactics, metrics, budgets, and timing.
- Generate and provide insights on monthly digital marketing reports for clients, including performance insights and actionable recommendations.
- Provide SEO counsel and keyword roadmaps for ongoing website and blog content; ensure new content is optimized prior to posting
- Perform and present SEO audits for clients; work with senior team members to generate scope of work quotes for site fixes and ongoing maintenance
- Define strategy for search and display advertising, campaign conversion tracking, budgets and placement targeting.
- Manage execution for all digital advertising campaigns, including pay per click, social, display, Google AdWords, and inbound marketing.
- Provide analytics report to Account Team, including insights to improve.
- Develop automated email marketing strategies and help clients best take advantage of their email marketing platforms, from personal development to sales team integration, automated workflows, campaign landing pages and more.
- Develop strategy for lead generation and email nurturing programs, and oversee the execution from start-to-finish working collaboratively with designers, copywriters and programmers to establish all campaign components.
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.