Seeking: Senior Account Executive
Reports to: Account Manager or Account Director
Kiterocket, a fast-growing PR and marketing agency specializing in technology, consumer products and renewable energy industries, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our Technology practice in our Phoenix office. The Technology team focuses primarily on semiconductor manufacturing, IoT and electronics clients who are category leaders and industry pioneers. Candidates will ideally work out of our Phoenix office, though applicants in Seattle will also be considered.
We—are a team of engaged and connected experts who bring exceptional ideas and execution to the table to provide measurable and meaningful impact for our clients, making us a valued partner and trusted ally.
You—are a talented team player who can deliver on the above promises, show an unparalleled work ethic and ability to keep organized across several accounts and work harmoniously with internal teams to maximize client results. You understand and show enthusiasm for client industries while providing support to account managers, PR Managers, and digital peers, and overseeing work conducted by more junior team members. You can skillfully execute a full range of PR and marketing activities, have strong writing skills, possess superior project management and organization and resource management skills.
The Must List:
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably at an agency, with a track record of increased responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Platform/tools/software experience with the following, or similar: Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; media and influencer databases; media monitoring, social media platforms and analytics; email marketing platforms; SEO keywords; project management software
- Critical skill set: emerging familiarity with full range PR and digital marketing tactics and tools; media and influencer relations; social media content and community management; strong writing skills, including AP style; excellent organization and attention to detail; project management and emerging resource management skills.
Core Job Functions:
- Draft planning documents and recommendations; contribute regular to larger, integrated plans and strategy; support with messaging and position development, including research, data insights and writing
- Demonstrate project and budget management, developing and owning timelines and account trackers, creating creative briefs for design and digital work, oversee AE and intern workloads, track and input hard-cost budgets, manage vendor contracts
- Serve as a day-to-day liaison for clients, maintain agendas and meeting recaps, regularly provide recommendations, and conduct plan presentations
- Develop pitches and press materials, build, and maintain relationships with key media, draft interview prep documents
- Create event plans and manage production; build invite lists and manage RSVPs; research partnership/sponsorship opportunities; staff and manage logistics on-site
- Develop social media, online content, and email marketing plans, working in conjunction with digital specialist: develop social content calendars; create and post social media content; manage social media communities; draft blog posts and website copy; draft e-blasts and landing page content
- Support digital advertising and SEO efforts: work with digital team to produce and report social ad campaigns; conduct keyword research and on-page optimizations; gather and report results
- Maintain results reporting: produce routine status reports; track and report all media coverage and digital marketing metrics, ensuring account teamwork is meeting or exceeding client metrics
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Senior Account Executive, Phoenix” in the subject line.